The clone brush is a brush engine that allows you to paint with a duplication of a section of a paint-layer. This is useful in manipulation of photos and textures. You have to select a source and then you can paint to copy or clone the source to a different area.
How do I use the Clone tool in Krita?
To use it, do the following: Click on the Brush Tool, then in the tool options along the top click on the brush icon, then open the presets in the side panel (there’s a little arrow at the left side to open it) Click on the Brush Engine selector, and choose Clone. Then click on the Clone Tool to select it.
How do I cut and duplicate in Krita?
Common Shortcuts while Using Selections
- Copy – Ctrl + C or Ctrl + Ins.
- Paste – Ctrl + V or Shift + Ins.
- Cut – Ctrl + X , Shift + Del.
- Copy From All Layers – Ctrl + Shift + C.
- Copy Selection to New Layer – Ctrl + Alt + J.
- Cut Selection to New Layer – Ctrl + Shift + J.
- Display or hide selection with Ctrl + H.
How do I clone a layer in Krita?
To do so, select one or more Clone Layers in the docker (hold Ctrl or Shift and left-click the layers). Then, right-click on any selected layer. In the context menu, there is an action named Set Copy From. Click it.
How do I select multiple items in Krita?
Contiguous Selection Tool
- Shift + sets the subsequent selection to ‘add’. You can release the Shift key while dragging, but it will still be set to ‘add’. …
- Alt + sets the subsequent selection to ‘subtract’.
- Ctrl + sets the subsequent selection to ‘replace’.
- Shift + Alt + sets the subsequent selection to ‘intersect’.
What is a colorize mask?
A tool for quickly coloring line art, the Colorize Mask Editing tool can be found next to the gradient tool on your toolbox. This feature is technically already in 3.1, but disabled by default because we had not optimized the filling algorithm for production use yet.
What is animation curves in Krita?
Krita’s Animation Curves Docker allows artists to animate the values of some properties over time. Likewise, Krita’s Animation Curves docker allows us to animate more than just the lines on your canvas, such as a layer’s opacity or the position, rotation and scale of a Transform Mask. …