1. In the “Write a comment” field, click on the “GIF” button. 2. In the same way you found a GIF to use as a status, select the GIF you want to use and it will appear as a comment.
How do you reply to a comment on a GIF?
Using the GIF button is easy. Whenever a user taps on the comment section of a post to reply, the button will appear right beside the emoji button. Tapping on the GIF button will bring up a search bar, through which users can search for the most appropriate GIF to use for their reply.
How do you comment on Giphy?
Insert a GIF from your computer using the camera icon. Drag and drop a GIF from your computer into a comment.
Insert a GIF from GIPHY.com
- Navigate to GIPHY.com, and click on the desired GIF.
- Copy the url, and paste it into the body of the comment.
- The link will become a gif. You may now publish your comment.
How do you comment an animated GIF on Facebook?
Use the GIF button in Facebook’s status box
- Open the status box in your Facebook profile.
- Click the GIF icon to search for and select a GIF from the GIF library.
- Once the GIF is selected, the GIF will attach to your Facebook post.
- Once you’re finished with your post, click Share.
How do you comment a GIF on Facebook Mobile?
Step 1: Login to Facebook and go to the conversation/ status/ post that you wish to comment on. Now go to the “Write a comment” space next to your profile picture. Step 2: Click on the GIF icon from the icon list on the right. Step 3: You will now see a pop up with various trending GIFs.
How do I post a GIF as a comment on Reddit?
How to Post a GIF on Reddit
- Select Images & Video. Drag and drop your GIF, or select Upload to open it.
- Go back to the Post tab, fill in Title and Text (optional).
How do you comment with a GIF on Instagram?
To send a GIF reply, users type the keyword of the GIF they’re searching for in the “Send Message” box and then tap the GIF icon that appears. A series of GIFs from GIPHY’s extensive library will then show up for Instagrammers to chose from.
How do I put a GIF in a LinkedIn comment?
Can you post a Gif on LinkedIn ?
- Open your LinkedIn feed and select the post you want to comment on.
- Press “comment” the gif icon should appear.
- Click on the icon to add a gif.