How do I change the size of a PNG image?
Open your file and click the Image tab in the upper tool panel, then select Image Size. Make sure that the link icon is “on” to scale proportionately. Change the width and height as needed. Click OK and save with a new filename to preserve your original image.
How do I reduce the size of a PNG?
Reduce PNG file size by limiting colors
One of the most basic ways to cut down on a PNG’s file size is to limit the number of colors that the image has. PNGs can be saved as Grayscale, Truecolor, Indexed-color, Grayscale with alpha, and Truecolor with alpha.
How do I resize a PNG file in Windows?
How to resize an image on Windows using the Photos app
- Double-click the image file you want to resize to open it in Photos.
- Once it’s opened, click the three dots in the top-right corner, then click “Resize.”
- A small pop-up will appear, offering you three preset sizes for the picture.
How do I reduce the size of a PNG file on a PC?
Compress a picture
- Select the picture you want to compress.
- Click the Picture Tools Format tab, and then click Compress Pictures.
- Do one of the following: To compress your pictures for insertion into a document, under Resolution, click Print. …
- Click OK, and name and save the compressed picture somewhere you can find it.
How do I make a PNG smaller without losing quality?
To resize a PNG file without losing quality, use a lossless compression tool that supports transparency and PNG files. There are many compression tools available online that can do this for free.
How do I resize a PNG file on a Mac?
Reduce an image’s file size
- In the Preview app on your Mac, open the file you want to change.
- Choose Tools > Adjust Size, then select “Resample image.”
- Enter a smaller value in the Resolution field. The new size is shown at the bottom.
How can I change the size of an image?
Use our fast, easy, and free online photo resizer to change the dimensions of any picture.
How to use the picture resizer.
- Select. Upload your JPG or PNG to our image resize tool.
- Resize. Choose a size template based on the social platform or add your own.
- Download. Instantly download your resized image.
How do I scale down an image?
Step 1: Right-click on the image and select Open. If Preview is not your default image viewer, select Open With followed by Preview instead. Step 2: Select Tools on the menu bar. Step 3: Select Adjust Size on the drop-down menu.