To find GIFs start a new message in WhatsApp then press the plus icon in the bottom left corner, select Photo & Video Library, then in the bottom left corner you’ll see the Search icon with GIF next to it. Tap this and you’ll be presented with a list of the available GIFs.
Why won’t my GIFs work on WhatsApp?
As far as the GIF support goes, the feature does not allow you to send GIF files as you would usually expect—you cannot send any GIF files from your phone. The feature requires you to record a new video, or use an existing video from your smartphone, and convert it into GIF animation from WhatsApp itself.
How do I enable GIFs on WhatsApp?
How to use GIFs
- Open WhatsApp.
- Open an individual or group chat.
- Tap Stickers > GIF.
- Next, you can tap: Search search for a specific GIF. Recents to see your recently used GIFs. Favorites to see your favorite or starred GIFs.
- Select and tap the GIF you want to send.
- Tap Send .
Does GIF work on WhatsApp?
WhatsApp has a library of stored GIFs on both iPhone and Android that users can access.
Why are my GIFs not working on Android?
So, if your Gboard GIF is not working correctly or has stopped working, it could be that your Gboard app needs an update. How To Update The Gboard App? If there is an update pending for Gboard app, you will be able to see it under the Updates tab. To update it, simply tap on the Update icon next to the Gboard app.
How do I enable a GIF?
How to Use Gif Keyboard on Android
- Click on the messaging app and tap on the compose message option.
- On the keyboard that is displayed, click on the icon that says GIF at the top (this option may only appear for users operating the Gboard). …
- Once the GIF collection is displayed, find your desired GIF and tap send.
Where can I get GIF stickers for WhatsApp?
Step 1: Android users, first open WhatsApp on your phone, then select any chat on WhatsApp, here you need to go to the emoji icon. Once you have selected the emoji icon, you’ll find a stickers icon on the rightmost side, next to the gif icon.
How do I download a GIF?
Here’s how to download animated GIFs from a website:
- Hover your cursor over the GIF, right-click on it and choose Save image as from the list of options.
- Decide where you want to save it and then click on the folder.
- Add a title and make sure the format remains the same. …
- Click Save to complete the download.
How do I enable GIFs on my Android?
Use emojis & GIFs
- On your Android device, open any app where you can write, like Gmail or Keep.
- Tap where you can enter text.
- Tap Emoji. . From here, you can: Insert emojis: Tap one or more emojis. Insert a GIF: Tap GIF. Then choose the GIF you want.
- Tap Send .
How can I play GIFs on my Android?
Android smartphones have a built-in image viewing application called Gallery. When you connect your Android smartphone to your computer and transfer a GIF file to your phone’s storage area, you can open the Gallery appliation and view that GIF file.