How do you send a GIF in a text on iPhone?
Here’s how to send GIFs in iMessage using the default keyboard settings:
- Open the iMessage app on your iPhone.
- Select the chat where you want to send a GIF.
- A list of icons will appear at the bottom of the screen. …
- Enter the keywords for your GIF into the search box. …
- Choose the GIF you like by tapping on it.
- Tap “Send.”
How do I send a GIF in a text?
How to Text a GIF
- On the GIPHY mobile app, tap on the GIF that you’d like to share. Get the GIPHY App!
- Tap on the Text Message button.
- Your GIF will automatically appear in the Message app on your iPhone or Android.
- Hit send and watch your GIF autoplay in the text thread!
Why can’t I send a GIF on my iPhone?
The simplest solution if the GIF Search isn’t working is to re-add the #Images app to the iMessage apps. #Images is the built-in GIF app for iMessage which you use to send GIFs. Open the Messages app and go to any conversation. Scroll right on the iMessage app bar and tap the App Drawer (the More option).
Can I send GIFs on iPhone?
So to add one of your GIFs to a iMessage or text in the Messages app, you simply have to tap the camera icon, then tap Photos, and find the Animated folder. Tap the GIF you want to send, then confirm by tapping Choose, and it will be dropped into a message ready for sending.
How do I send a GIF in iMessage?
How to Send GIFs in iMessage Chats
- Open the Messages app on your iPhone.
- Select the chat you’d like to send a GIF in.
- You’ll see your iMessage apps lined up at the bottom of the screen. …
- Tap the red icon that has a magnifying glass. …
- Tap a GIF to add it to your message.
Where can I get GIFs for iPhone?
Popular options include GIF Keyboard and GIPHY. If you’ve downloaded these from the App Store, they will appear on the same menu bar as the “Images” keyboard in Messages. Select the app’s icon to open its GIF library.
How do you get a GIF keyboard on Snapchat iPhone?
Head over to Settings > General > Keyboards and tap to see your keyboard options. Tap Add new keyboard. You’ll find the Giphy keyboard under Third Party keyboards. Tap on it to add it.
Why will my phone not send GIFs?
Turn on #images: Settings > Cellular > locate #images and if it turned off, turn it on (if you don’t see it, then it could be that your location does not support sending GIFs) Turn off “Reduce Motion” setting in General > Accessibility.
How come GIFs don’t work on my phone?
So, if your Gboard GIF is not working correctly or has stopped working, it could be that your Gboard app needs an update. How To Update The Gboard App? If there is an update pending for Gboard app, you will be able to see it under the Updates tab. To update it, simply tap on the Update icon next to the Gboard app.