Click on the Image menu and a menu will drop down that includes the “Image Size” option. Click on “Image Size” and an option box will appear on the screen. Before making any changes to the photo make sure the “constrain proportions” and “scale styles” are selected. This will ensure that the image is not distorted.
How do I reduce the MB size of a JPEG?
Compress individual pictures
To compress all pictures in your document, on the ribbon, select File > Compress Pictures (or File > Reduce File Size). on the Picture Format tab. Select an option in the Picture Quality box. Highest resolution is listed first and the lowest resolution is listed last.
How do I reduce the size of a JPEG without losing quality?
How to Compress JPEG Images
- Open Microsoft Paint.
- Pick an image, then use the resize button.
- Choose your preferred image dimensions.
- Tick the maintain aspect ratio box.
- Click on OK.
- Save the photo.
How do you resize an image on Photoshop?
To resize an image in Photoshop:
- Open your image in Photoshop.
- Go to “Image,” located at the top of the window.
- Select “Image Size.”
- A new window will open.
- To maintain the proportions of your image, click the box next to “Constrain Proportions”.
- Under “Document Size”: …
- Save your file.
How do I reduce the size of a JPEG less than 100 KB?
How to Compress JPEG to 50KB Online
- Drag and drop your JPEG into the Smallpdf Image Compressor.
- Choose the “Basic compression” option.
- On the following page, click “PDF to JPG.”
- Choose “Convert entire pages.”
- Done—download your compressed JPEG.