How do I feather edges in Photoshop?
To feather the edges of a layer in Photoshop, select the layer by holding Command or Control and clicking on the layer thumbnail. Next, go to Select > Modify > Feather and set the desired feather amount. Now add a layer mask to your image layer to feather the edges of the image.
Is there a blend tool in Photoshop?
Select the Smudge tool (R) from the toolbar. If you can’t find the Smudge tool, click and hold the Blur tool ( ) to show the other related tools, and then select the Smudge tool. Choose a brush tip and and blend mode options in the options bar.
How do you combine two pictures on Photoshop?
How to Merge Two Photos in Photoshop
- Step 1 – Choose Two Photos to Merge. …
- Step Two – Open a Photo. …
- Step Three – Open Your Second Photo. …
- Step Three – Position Your Photos to Match. …
- Step Four – Create a Mask and Erase. …
- Step Five – Check Your Accuracy. …
- Step Six – Merge The Two Layers.
How do I blur the edges of a photo in Photoshop?
Select the image you want to blur the edges of in your layers panel. Next, convert it to a smart object by right-clicking and selecting ‘convert to smart object. ‘ To add your blur effect, go up to Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur.
How do you fade edges in Photoshop?
How to Blur Edges in Photoshop Using the Feather Selection
- Step 1: Make Selection Using any Selection Tool.
- Step 2: Blur the Edges.
- Step 3: Inverse the Selection.
- Step 4: Select the Color of the Edges.