To share your slideshow, save it as an MP4 video that can play with transitions and music. Or, save it as a static PDF document that others can open. Click the Export Video or Export PDF button in the lower-left corner of the Slideshow module. See Export a slideshow for information on the video and PDF options.
How do I export a slideshow from Lightroom?
Export a slideshow as video
- In the Slideshow module, click Export Video on the lower left.
- In the Export Slideshow To Video dialog box, enter a filename and choose where you want to save the video.
- Choose a Video Preset to determine pixel size and frame rate. …
- Click Save (Windows) or Export (Mac OS).
Share photo albums in a Lightroom web gallery
- Go to lightroom.adobe.com in a web browser and sign in with your Adobe ID. …
- Select the new album in the Albums panel. …
- Click the Share button at top. …
- Choose Add Album to Gallery. …
- To share your web gallery, click the URL at the top of the screen to go to the Gallery page.
How do I export a slideshow?
Click Export in the toolbar, or choose File > Export > Export Slideshow. Enter a filename for your slideshow movie in the Save As field. Click the Format pop-up menu and choose a file type for the exported movie. Standard definition (480p) is good for standard-definition TV.
Select a photo in Lightroom on your mobile device and tap the Share icon in the upper right. Then choose from the different options to Share, Get a Link, Invite People, or tap Open in… to share to an app such as Facebook or Instagram. If you want to save a copy to your mobile device, choose Export to Camera Roll.
Can Lightroom do slideshows?
It helps greatly if you create a new Collection for the photos you want to use in your slide show. … Click the Create Saved Slideshow button at the top of the Content window. When you do so, Lightroom creates a new Slideshow Collection which is placed (by default) inside the original Collection.
Where is the Slideshow module in Lightroom?
Start by clicking on “Slideshow” in the top menu of your screen. This opens the Slideshow Module view in Lightroom. You might notice that the right and left panels look different than the ones in the Library Module. (If they don’t appear, press the F7 and F8 keys.)
How do I send a Lightroom catalog?
Open the File menu and click Export as Catalog. Determine where you want to save your exported file. Name the folder. Wait for the export to complete.
- Relaunch Lightroom with this catalog. …
- Select Back up to ensure that any future changes will be made within the catalog.
In Lightroom CC, do the following: Right-click (or Control-click) the album and choose Share Album. After a few moments, you’re given the URL that you can send to the other people who you want to give access to the photos. Copy the link in the dialog that appears, or click Close.
When you sync a collection in Lightroom Classic desktop, you share your photo collection on Lightroom on the web and in Lightroom Classic on mobile. … After the photo collection loads, click the Actions button in the upper left corner and select “Sharing Options.” The Sharing Options dialog box appears.
Select two or more photos from your photos by using the “Select” button at the top right-hand corner.
- After selecting your photos, tap the share icon at the bottom. …
- Press the Slideshow icon. …
- To customize your slideshow, click Options. …
- The slideshow menu allows you to customize the slideshow.
Can I export photos slideshow?
When you export a slideshow, Photos creates a movie file and allows you to select the video format of your choice. … Click Projects from the sidebar and select the slideshow you want to export. Click Export, located on the top right side of the toolbar, or go to the menu bar and click File > Export > Export slideshow.
Create a shared album
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Photos.
- Select photos or videos for the album.
- At the top, tap Add .
- Tap Shared album.
- Enter an album title.
- When the album is complete, tap Share.
How do I select multiple photos to Export from Lightroom?
How to select multiple photos to export in Lightroom CC in Grid View:
- Click the first photo you want to select. …
- Hold the CMD (Mac) or CTRL (Windows) key while you click the other photos you want to select. …
- Right Click on any of the images and select Save To…
How do I Export multiple photos from Lightroom?
Hold Command (Mac) or Control (PC) and click on the series of photos you want to export. With your images selected, go to File > Export. Choose your export location and select your export settings. Click “Export.” All of your images will be exported with your current export settings.