1 Correct answer. Go to Edit > Preferences > Interface and set UI Scaling to 100%. Restart for it to take effect.
How do you Unzoom in Photoshop?
To change between zooming in and out, you can use the tool options at the top of the screen, or zoom out by pressing and holding the Alt or Option key while using the tool. You can also use the mouse’s scroll wheel, or edit the zoom percentage reading at the bottom of the Photoshop screen.
How do I get my Photoshop screen back to normal?
How to Reset All Tools in Photoshop
- Select one of the tools from the toolbar. …
- If you’re on Windows, hold down Ctrl and click on the tool icon at the top. …
- Select the Reset All Tools option.
- Hit OK in the prompt on your screen and all of your tools will be reset.
How do I reset the zoom tool in Photoshop?
Select the Zoom tool from the Toolbox. Go up to the top-left of the Options bar and click on the little arrow just to the left of the zoom icons. From the drop-down menu choose Reset Tool.
How do you Unzoom a picture?
Zoom in or out on a picture
- To zoom in on a specific area of the picture, select Zoom In. to adjust it, and then click and drag or tap and drag to center it where you want.
- To zoom out, select Zoom Out. , and then click and drag or tap and drag to center it where you want.
How do I change the brush size in Photoshop?
In order to increase or decrease the size of your brush, you need to:
- Click and hold the Alt key. (On Mac, this would be the Ctrl and Alt keys),
- Click and hold the right mouse button,
- Then drag horizontally from left to right to increase, and from right to left to decrease the size.